we are too stupid to survive much longer.......

Z

ZIGGER

SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 26 (UPI) -- Students in San Jose, Calif., can no longer hold car washes to raise for money for school events because city officials say they endanger the environment.

Cheerleaders at Lincoln High School had to cancel a scheduled Oct. 20 car wash after a visit from the city's Environmental Services Department, the San Jose Mercury News reported Friday.

"Anything that is not storm water or rain water is considered a pollutant," said Jennie Loft, the department's acting communications manager. "If it goes into a storm drain, that pollutant will harm wildlife and habitats in the creeks."

Loft said school groups could still hold car washes if they were conducted under certain conditions. Those include washing vehicles over grassy or gravel areas, ensuring wash water doesn't go into the street, gutter or storm drain and leaving no soap stains on the ground.

The same rules apply to cars washed by their owners.

Cars can be washed with a solution that requires no water, but the concentrate costs $159 a gallon.

Lincoln cheerleaders had hoped to raise money from the car wash to fund a trip to a national competition in April.

Guess they will jsut have to set up some stripper poles and get to work. It seems like it would be easier for them to get approval for that, they could just say it was freedom of speach or something.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

WTF??? can't have the water drain into the drain system and then into the environment but they can have the water go directly off the car into the environment when they do it in a field? I didn't realize air and grass was the required filter of chemicals...

I have been saying for a long time that I have no clue how the human race has been surviving in recent times and expanding. We are breeding ourselves to be STUPID and will crash to nothing in the future because of no ability to think...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

.....and government regulators can keep a straight face when they tell us these things..........................

Loft said school groups could still hold car washes if they were conducted under certain conditions. Those include washing vehicles over grassy or gravel areas, ensuring wash water doesn't go into the street, gutter or storm drain and leaving no soap stains on the ground.

How about the 50 yard line on the football field? Or the Mayor's front lawn?

Or the lawn at the Environmental Services Department?

I'd drive down from Eureka for that one.

Eel

For GAWDS SAKE!

Don't Pollute KALI!:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

These scum bags come to my shops in KA a few times a year.

Total loads. I would disown my kids if they ever got a POS government job like that.

We had to put secondary containers under plastic quarts of oil inside the shop.

They required us to clean the oil that dripped from the publics cars in the parking lot.

They required us to put a cover over an outside compressor.

The list goes on and on.

Meanwhile millions of cars drive on the roads, and their tires miraculously disappear, oil leaks out of just about any car that is over 5 years old.

Lowlife slobs are doing any number of thinks in the storm canals.

WAFJ. These people should be ashamed of what they are doing, instead they act like little Nazis.

We are effed.

....I told my local one armed "used tire generator" regulator to get the f@#% off my property a while back....then he showed me his badge.............we are more than effed....

I remember many years back when U-TARDS would say:

"ONLY IN KALI"!

It ain't only in KALI!

The same BS shows up here after they start the BS in KALI!

Just take a couple years longer to get here!

I often wonder if this World is gonna last long enough to worry about 90% of their BS?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

>....I told my local one armed
>"used tire generator" regulator to
>get the f@#% off my
>property a while back....then he
>showed me his badge.............we are
>more than effed....

Don't argue with the cockroaches. They got their ways of making your life miserable.

I learned that the hard way with the Hazardous waste Nazis.

lol....always reminds me of this joke...

A DEA Agent stopped at a ranch in Texas and talked to an old rancher. He told the rancher, ?I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs.? The rancher said, ?okay, but don't go into that field over there??, as he pointed out the location. The DEA Agent verbally exploded and said, ?look mister, I have the authority of the federal government with me!? Reaching into his rear back pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. ?See this badge?! This badge means I can go wherever I want? On any land! No questions asked, no answers given! Do you understand old man?!?

The rancher kindly nodded, apologized, and went about his chores. Moments later the rancher heard loud screams, he looked up and saw the DEA agent running for his life, being chased by the ranchers big Santa Gertrudis Bull?? With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it was likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The old rancher threw down his tools, ran as fast as he could to the fence, and yelled at the top of his lungs??

?YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE!?

That's a classic!
I laughed out loud.

Sorry to hear how stupid we're becoming. Just when I thought I was gaining some wisdom......

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom