We are getting burried!!!

kingfish

Long Time Member
We now have around 15 inches of snow this morning. Next is an ice storm and then it's going to warm up and flood by the weekend...This is crazy for us here in Snohomish Washington.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Be safe. And get your snow shovels warmed up.

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hang in there and be prepared for power outages no doubt.

We are getting your storm right now but it is a lil' warmer in the valley and just snowy slush but our mountains are getting hammered.

Looks like you will be sending them to us thru this wknd..

Keep us posted so we know what is coming and that your are okay up there.

Robb

Hope there is a little left for Colorado! It's so dry in western Colorado that cheatgrass hasn't even germinated.

it suppose to hit here tomorrow, But so far not even cold yet.
So it is still sunny southern california.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I'll take some of that snow, we're having problems with fires its so dry. A fire burned my neighbors garage 2 cars and barn before they got it stopped. 60 mile an hour prairie winds and fire when we have had no moisture in 3 months is a bad thing. It also makes pheasant hunting very difficult.

Well it's been eventfull to say the least. First 15 inches of snow then 2 inches of ice and now we are going to get 50 mph winds and tons of rain!!!THAT'S NOT EVEN THE BAD NEWS!!!

My beautiful girlfriend ends up in the hospital lastnight because a kidney stone she has had for the past month decides to flare up during this storm. I got her into the hospital yesterday around noon and they had to go in and blast it to pieces to get it out!!! I got her home today around noon gave her some pain bills, made her some quacamole and sat down to relax and I am now having a crown..

Hopefully it will be a quite weekend....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom