Way to go Roy!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
All from trying to save $35 to fix it right!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Texas wildfires reach Austin, threaten to spread
More than 1,000 square miles in Texas scorched so far; Gov. Perry asks Obama for help;

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/17/national/main20054769.shtml

(AP) AUSTIN, Texas ? Strong winds and tinder-dry conditions presented more challenges Sunday for firefighters battling a spate of wildfires threatening communities across Texas, including a blaze in Austin that destroyed several homes and prompted an aerial water attack in the capital city.

Late Sunday, a fire spokesman said that a man with Craftsman 675 series mower with a leaky gas tank is charged with starting a fire that destroyed several Austin homes.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Eel

hahahahaha..

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

INTRIGUING UPDATE TO THE STORY!!!

by QUITA CULPEPPER & JESSICA VESS / KVUE News
kvue.com - edited by CARLOS J SANCHEZ.

Posted on April 25, 2011 at 12:00 PM

Updated today at 10:47 AM

-Homeless man arrested for arson, turtle mask and shell cape found near homeless camp.
- Possible link to NoCal Turtle poaching ring "Tortugas Norte?os"
- Round Rock turtle conservationist previously questioned is released and has been absolved of any wrongdoing in relation to the fire or any further turtle related crimes.

A fire that roared through an Oak Hill neighborhood near Austin, TX Last Sunday afternoon is now under the focus of an entirely new investigation.

Officials are calling it the "Pinnacle Fire." Last Sunday's fast moving blaze scorched more than 100 acres in Oak Hill near the ACC Pinnacle campus, leaving behind blackened trees and heavy hearts.

Police arrested and charged a homeless man for setting the fire. They say 60-year-old Michael Bernard Weathers came forward and admitted to lighting a camp fire that grew out of control and to wearing an incriminating turtle mask while riding an old lawnmower near the scene. Weathers was reportedly cooking eggs and left a fire unattended when he went to buy beer on the riding lawnmower while wearing the turtle mask and shell cape. These items were recovered at the man's homeless camp shortly after investigators were able to secure the area.

While most of Weathers' ramblings were incoherent and punctuated with occasional belching one of his statements has stirred the interest of turtle conservationists and law enforcement officials alike. Just after being detained, Weathers is quoted as saying: "These eggs are for you Eel my old turtle hunting buddy! Just like the ones you always make fresh from the Bay!"

Weathers has been charged with a felony for reckless endangerment. His bond is set at $50,000. While there is no evidence to support the claim that the eggs he was cooking were turtle eggs, officers suspect they were and are now beginning to investigate a possible illegal turtle egg poaching ring with ties to Northern California and are asking for the public to help in the investigation.

According to Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo "APD is now currently investigating a possible connection to what has been labeled as very violent, virulent, and secretive ring of turtle poachers and turtle egg poachers originating from Northern California who call themselves the "Tortugas Norte?os"( though they are not Hispanic and don't know any Spanish beyond the customary "Hola mamacita"; "m?s cerveza por favor" and "Huuy tengo diarrea, ?D?nde est? el ba?o?"). From the information we have gathered from Mr. Weathers (who is now in protective custody for fear of his life and other reprisals at the hands of the vicious group)the ?Tor?os? as they are commonly called have been involved in several illegal and unethical practices ranging from high fence turtle hunting to poaching and illegally farming turtles, including endangered species. ? They are serious business and we are currently exhausting our resources to find this ?Eel? character which Mr. Weathers has spoken of, apparently, he is a shot-caller of sorts for the group and has deceived many law abiding citizens and conservation minded sportsmen. He needs to be identified, found, and put to justice.?
APD subsequently released this composite sketch which also reveals some very telling tattos:

871compositesketcheel.jpg

Anyone with information linked to ?Eel? or any of his associates are urged to contact local authorities immediately and are cautioned to refrain from approaching them as all are considered armed and very dangerous. Police also note that due to the nature of the allegations "Eel" may have attempted to alter his appearance by cutting his hair, adding facial hair and wearing pink turtle neck sweaters. It is also reported that he may be found working in the forestry industry and may have a history of working with sharp logging instruments.

In connection with this blaze, a Round Rock turtle conservationist, who was initially detained as a person of interest in the case has been cleared of all charges. After a week of investigation, it is clear that the man, who asked only to be identified as ?Roy? was only in the area to carry out one of his many conservation efforts and at the time of the fire, was actually searching for Weathers? homeless camp in the hopes of affecting a successful rescue of the alleged turtle eggs. A Police spokesman did not comment on Roy?s exact involvement in the pending investigation of the Tortugas Norte?os cartel though they indicated that his help will be invaluable and that ?through his brave and noble efforts to stand up to the Tor?os the lives of thousands of turtles will be preserved for generations to come ? he is definitely one of the GOOD GUYS ? a true hero.?

While the Pinnacle blaze has long since been quenched, law enforcement officials want to emphasize that the fire that is illegal turtle poaching is not out yet, and will continue to burn in this country

http://www.kvue.com/home/Southwest-brush-fire-now-50-percent-contained-120052489.html#

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Here is a closer look at the tatoo's -

5233compositesketcheel2.jpg

Pretty appaling if you ask me.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

CLASSIC!!! :)

I knew that 'Eel' character was to good to be true. My sincerest apologies to you Roy, I hope some day you can find it in you to forgive me. Looks like your research is well documented by articles and photos and is unarguable.

Blushing Feleno

Unbelievable Roy! I have to admit, I was looking to pack my bags and go on the run there for a few minutes.:)

You can bet I'll wear my turtle necked shirts from now on to hide my tattoo.

I'll have to be more careful......for a while.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom