Watts automotive/UT

H

HORNSNFISH

anyone done business with these guys or know of there reputation?

American Fork, UT

Thanks

My brother bought a 3/4 ton Chev from them. Biggest pile of crap truck he ever owned. They never once backed him on any work that had to be done to it after only three days off the lot.
His father-in-law bought a Dodge Ram from them a few months later, same deal, front end problems after only a couple days off the lot, no backing from them again.

I work within a stones throw away from Watts and drool at the beautiful big giant trucks i see there everyday.

My buddy bought a brand new GMC Dura Max, 6" lift, 37" Toyo's, chipped, piped bedliner....seems to be good so far for him.

They have a Ford there right now i would pawn my 1st born kid for! (well almost ;-))

Rumor is that before the depression, watt's moved more trucks per month than all other truck lots in Utah county combined.
I can almost beleive it too, there's new ones moving through there almost daily.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Hey SLAM you want to go test drive a dodge for me :) ?????

I'm lookin at a grey dodge 07 5.9cummins that they have....

I see that Dodge everyday.....perty truck!!

I'm a Ford guy, my Super Duty would cry if it saw me test driving anyhting else!! Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

nevermind they just called me back they sold it on ebay :(

I'm a die hard ford guy and work for ford for 16yrs but they are struggling on there diesel #####...lets see I have hmmmm
I have 42 6.0 and 6.4DI's in my shop as we speak :(ERRRRRRRRRRRR

thanks

If I have said this a thousand times I will say it once more for you. BUY A DURAMAX WITH AN ALLISON.

I agree with duramax. sorta. I bought nothing but ford diesels from 03 to 08. I probably bought 40 or so and 3 dodges. fords left me stranded all the time. those 6.0 n 6.4 liter engines just can't handle abuse. the dodge automatic trannys needed replaced every 30k so I quit dodge. I recently replaced the entire fleet with duramax n allison transmissions. no problems n they handle the oil fields n 30k lb trailers all day long. only prob with the new diesels is the regeneration makes extended idles impossible. learn how to operate the new diesels n the chevy is hands down THE most reliable truck, for now anyways. my heart still longs for a ford though!

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

BUY A DURAMAX WITH AN ALLISON.

LIKE THERES A CHOICE IN WHAT TRANNY YOU CAN GET???

I KNOW OF SEVERAL CUMMINS AROUND WITH BETTER THAN 300,000 MILES ON THEM,ONE WITH 750,000+ MILES ON IT,LETS SEE IF THEM DURA-MAXI-PADS ARE GONNA RUN THAT LONG WITHOUT A REBUILD???

HEY stinky???

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BUY A DODGE AUTOMATIC???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

OH!!!

AND ONE MORE THING stinky!!!

NOT TO WORRY!!!

THE Pro-MOBILE IS A FORD!!!

YOU'LL BE IN STYLE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Oh bessy, My second love after a duramax is a cummins 5.9 but you couldn't give me a 6.7 or any fords. I can tell you that how you take care of a truck will determine how long it will last. Any of them could go that long if treated well. Having said you still have to go with the D Max until someone can come up with something better.

Awesome dealership, great looking trucks, coolguys. I have bought 3 trucks from Watts and my Brother in law 3 also. They have ALWAYS helped out as much as possible after the sale. Go talk to Chris or Hunter.

I WORK AT THE GM DEALERSHIP ABOUT A BLOCK AWAY AND DO ALL THE WARRANTY WORK ON THEIR GM TRUCKS. MOST ARE WAY NICE. SOME OF THE OLDER STUFF FROM OUT OF STATE OR FROM CANADA HAVE ISSUES, BUT MOST ARE GOOD QUALITY TRUCKS AND ALL THE LIFTS AND TIRES AND WHEELS ARE NEW. I KNOW THE OWNERS AND THEY ARE TOP NOTCH. I DON'T KNOW IF I'D BUY ANY TRUCK SIGHT UNSEEN OR TEST DROVE, BUT THEY HAVE THE SELECTION.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom