Waterboarding - Good idea?

Feleno

Long Time Member
why the controversy? all is not fair in war?
waterboarding.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-09 AT 09:00AM (MST)[p]One would think that all is fair in war. But then you have all of the bleeding heart no brained libs who cry foul about this type of thing. You need to adhere to the geneva convention rules of war bull chit! Seems to me that waterboarding is a bit better than haveing your head removed with a dull butter knife. Who in the hell honors the Geneva Convention outside of us? Nobody.

Hell, when there done they dont even have any scars, broken bones, or a bloody nose. Hardly torture in my book. Its an effective tool to gather info from guys who would do MUCH worse to us if given the chance.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

The way I think it should be done:

We do whatever we need to do to safeguard our public and our soldiers.

Pay lip service to the Geneva Convention but keep completely silent about what we really do.

Bean

When we were in grade school swimming during the summers we were lucky we didnt kill anyone. Wrestling matches and intentional "drowning" was what we did all day to each other. Just put some cuffs on those criminals and send them to a Highschool swimming pool. They will talk or say uncle.

I like what Former VP Cheney said when he was interviewed after leaving office.

The reporter asked if he was sorry that they had used torture in the campaign on terror. His reply was that "war is a mean, dirty, nasty business and if that is what protects americans lives that is what they were going to do."

I think our own US Prisoners Of War should decide how we, as a country, treat foreign prisoners!! I'm not looking any of them in the eye telling and them they're wrong ever...just the way it would be...

~Z~

The Geneva Convention, which the US signed onto, is very specific as to how POWs are to be treated. Those rules are for legal combatants during war time, and I think that's great.

These POS terrorists are not legal combatants. They are not human IMO. They do not fight like humans, or even fight like men for that matter. They are twisted mass murders. They hide in amongst the women and children and fight like cowards.

Yeah, I'd waterboard 'em, Right before I put a bullet in their head.

Obama wouldn't have to worry about closing down Gitmo, because there wouldn't be a Gitmo.

I feel better now.:)

Eel

RIGHT ON MY FRIEND eel!!!

I'D CLOSE GITMO DOWN ALSO!!!

I'D HANG THEM BASTARDS QUICK & HIGH & ADVERTISE IT WORLD WIDE!!!

THE NEXT ONES WOULD NEVER SEE OR FIND OUT WHERE GITMO WAS!!!

THEN WHEN SOME LITTLE CHICKEN SSHIT COUNTRY STARTED STIRRIN IT I'D WIPE EM RIGHT OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH & THEN STAKE IT AS U.S. TERRITORY!!!

NOW I FEEL BETTER!!! ((( }> }> }> !!! )))

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I agree with Eel 100%

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

This is what the guys we water boarded do....
paul_beheading.jpg

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

HEY CUPSY!!!

GREAT POST/PIC,THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

THATS ONE OF THE REASONS THEY'D BE WIPED OFF THE MAP!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

>This is what the guys we
>water boarded do....
>
paul_beheading.jpg

>
>
>great post/pic, thanks for sharing
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

my thoughts exactly, all's fair in love and war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got waterboarded during training. Still kicking.

Beefer, I like your idea much better. By far.

Quote:As long as no koalas are waterboarded it's fine.[b/]

LOL

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom