Water and Mounts

GotBowAz

Very Active Member
Im looking for information on water around or near a mount. In this case an Elk mount. I have a really fantastic idea for a pedestal mount and using a artificial rock self contained waterfall. For you in the know what is your opinion or concerns with this? Thanks in advance. Also posted this in the taxidermy forum.

GBA

I wouldn't,there are options such as using resin to create what looks like water

I agree, Im asking mostly to satisfy my wifes curiousity. Has anyone ever use or worked with the fake water. It looks really cool. Im going to get some and pratcie with it. I think I can make irt look great.

GBA

Moosie hasn't been on in a while. I know he lurks from time to time and he chimes in here and there. I know how to PM a person if they are on a post. I don't know how to find a persons PM icon if I cant find where they have posted. Anyone have any idea? Is there a way to find a name to PM or e-mail them?

GBA

well send the PM to bigmoosie then...he'd prolly be more help..

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Go to the Search bar. type 'moosie' into the Keyword area. I know he was on the campfire a while back, pick that forum. The posts he participated in will come up. It works, I tried. Send him a PM

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom