Watch

I don't know. I only have one semi-auto handgun but I never carry it with one in the chamber. It's just a personal rule of mine. Something about a loaded barrel stuffed down my shorts that gives me the willies.:D

Dear Eel... If you have a Handgun stuffed down your shorts and it fired, would the bullet(s) be Cutting Logs or shredding a Thin Branch..? Just wondered..?

After all, you are in the Triangle of Death.

Any man who has your reputation and is still alive, happy as heck, thriving must have something up his sleeve or down N his Shorts.

Possibly Myth Hunters missed you as being a Fire Breathing Dragon in an old Guy's Body....?

Some folks have a built in Safety.

Jagerdad :)

I need to Fish Eel. Invite me for a Comfortable 3-4 days resulting in many Tableware Fish for my Health.

>I don't know. I only have
>one semi-auto handgun but I
>never carry it with one
>in the chamber. It's just
>a personal rule of mine.
>Something about a loaded barrel
>stuffed down my shorts that
>gives me the willies.:D

This makes sense. No wonder the fair eel is angry at you. You only let her stuff the vibratory down her pants if the batteries aren't chambered.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Jager, the odds of hitting anything important are kind of slim, but why take a chance?

I'm not that concerned about your health. Hugs.

I concur with 1911.....why fix it if it ain't broke...over 100 years of reliability..

Ref Eel's: "I'm not that concerned about your health". YIKES !!! The Eel Electrified Me :-(

I carry my 1911 and another. A small Jewell when certain dress attire denotes such; "A Sig Sauer P238".

A "SHOCKED" Jagerdad :)

That's why I can't get my head into striker fire pistols. It's a mental thing with me knowing I can see the hammer and feel it being put into half ##### that makes all the difference I need for safety. It seems like the right thing when you have a live round in the chamber. I never conceal carry so my opinion doesn't mean much. If I did, I would use a snub nose revolver.

I'm trying to be open minded about the new stuff out there. I'm pretty close to getting a M&P 2.0 to try out striker fires. I've looked into them for a few months and they seem to offer the left handed shooter the most.

Two little words:

?Sig Sauer?
P239 for carry. 226 for targets.
Never in 10k rounds+ have either balked.

Zeke

#livelikezac

Dear Sir. You are 100% correct. I just wish to add that the P238 is able to be adored by EVERY Lady that has held mine. I do not carry the P238 for Shooting Elk... ( A Pun ). I carry such a Light handgun to AVOID any & all Fights, Bad Life Threatening, Crap your Pants + Wet yourself (until minutes later) times, possibly, in one's Life.

My tiny P238 is great for stuffing into a bad-guys Arm Pit, Anywhere Fast to His Jaw or... if as a casual driver down any road USA we view any Officer in a Physical Fight or Gun 2 Gun battle, we may interrupt such bad events and save the Officer + Parrish in such a quest. Only the Brave, Die Young.

Everyone should have some tool in their vehicle with an inner desire to help Save an Officer. Such Officer will control YOU and the Bad Guy. Its all in a Days work to Him/Her. I think one may do the Above also with a Bow and Arrow. Gosh I confused many.

Hugs
Jagerdad ??? & :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom