Wasteful Lesnar busted in Canada!

Roy

Brock Lesnar Pleads Guilty to Hunting Infraction in Canada
Posted on December 20, 2011 by MMAWeekly.com Staff

Brock Lesnar cleared up a hunting infraction from a trip to southern Alberta Canada recently and will now pay a fine and have his hunting license revoked from the incident.

According to the Winnepeg Free Press, former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar was charged in Medicine Hat, Alberta after shooting a mule deer buck, but he only took the trophy head from the kill.

He was charged along with his hunting guide for improper affixation of tags, spoilage of skin and edible flesh and possession of a controlled animal.

Lesnar?s lawyer appeared on his behalf and he plead guilty to the improper tagging of an animal, while the other two charges were dropped.

Lesnar was fined $1725 and had his hunting license suspended for six months.

The former NCAA champion is an avid hunter and has posted several videos online of his exploits. The next hunting expedition for Lesnar will be at UFC 141 where he tries to bag Alistair Overeem and earn a shot at UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos.

http://mmaweekly.com/brock-lesnar-pleads-guilty-to-hunting-infraction-in-canada

Looks like venison isn't too good for his diverticulitis! Anybody know any more about this story - whey they left the body behind?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

He's a Douche in and out of the ring...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>He's a Douche in and out
>of the ring...
>
>
horsepoop.gif

>
>Disclaimer:
>The poster does not take any
>responsibility for any hurt or
>bad feelings. Reading threads poses
>inherent risks. The poster would
>like to remind readers to
>make sure they have a
>functional sense of humor before
>they visit any discussion board.
>

What the parasite man said. +1

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

That guy could pack out a whole mule deer under one arm without breaking a sweat. What a worthless dill hole.

smiley-violent064.gif

I hate guys who waste game. If I ever catch that guy in a dark alley, I'm going to kick his ass!

Eel

P.S. I hope he reads this.

Cant say that I hate the guy.

Way I see it is that everyone hunts for a different reason. Some are trophy hunters and some are meat hunters. then theres a hybrid of both.

From what I've read on these forums theres a lot of guys passing on 350 bulls cuz they want 400 or better. Do you really think those guys are that interested in meat? Yeah I think not, argue all you want but they are trophy hunters and its all about the horns. the only reason they say they are concerned about the meat is to maintain a good reputation with other hunters. Thats about it. I don't hate brock lesnar. He broke the law and paid for it. Half you guys on this website have cheated on your spouses, cheated someone at some point and generally screwed up. Yet here you guys are throwing the first stone. Hence the reason I give you guys so much crap. You people on here are total hypocrits. Sorry thats just the way I see it.

As for me I really do despise throwing away meat like that and think its very disrespectful to the animal but I would far rather see every friggin hippie protesting wall street hung high over brock lesnar any day.

Hang on there Smelly-nuts.

I've eaten plenty of wild game, to the point that I'm getting tired of it. So, yes I am in it for the horns, and the trophy.

But having said that, I don't waste any meat, I pack it all out, have it processed, give away whatever people want to take, (hopefully they take alot) and eat the rest.

I believe any animal we decide to kill, should be killed as quickly and humanely as possible, and the meat taken care of properly, and consumned, and the horns/hide/skull whatever taken care of and displayed appropriately.

What Brock did, is totally unexceptable.

Yeah, Eel, I hear you. In fact, I sent him your message and home address just so he knows you are serious:)!!

It was an easy rookie mistake. He is getting all excited about stuff cause he is learning the ropes about scoring and such.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

"As for me I really do despise throwing away meat like that and think its very disrespectful to the animal but I would far rather see every friggin hippie protesting wall street hung high over brock lesnar any day."

Ya! I'm with you Stench... I'd much rather see one all shot to sh!t with a milk bottle sticking out its axx. Now that's respect!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

He's gonna lose his Huntin Rights for 6 months,WAFJ!

So He'll be able to hunt Deer again when the very next season starts,GEEZUS!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

6 month suspension of his license? His guide should have known better, at least. That dude is a douche as well....

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

>Mods, please remove post #4. Too
>much wine this afternoon.:)
>
>Eel

LOL...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>I believe I am dumber after
>reading stinky's post. Na I
>know I am.

It's not you, it's Stinky.

I am wondering if this was an animal he lost and couldn't find til 3 days later (like a lot of the ones I see get posted on this site) And a lot of people on here do back flips for the guy that gets reunited with his lost animal, and never speak a sour word about all the meat that went to waste! So I have to wonder if Brock just tagged the head on a rotten animal? I dont know all the details, so I wont be to quick to judge not knowing ALL the details.

LRB,
There has been alot of that around here lately.

Not too long ago on The Outdoor Channel they had Brock hunting white tail somewhere, don't remember where. He got his buck and actually had that whole deer hung over his back and trying to climb out of a small gully or up a hillside. He made it but he looked like a beaten pup and like he had just got out of a sauna bath, and it was cold with deep snow. So what happened up there is only guess work by so many, that is my thoughts on this thread.
If he is found guilty, then he deserves the punishment that they give him.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I'm still one of his fans. That a Nice WT Buck. Anyone got a picture of the Muley.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom