Washington Wolves to be Killed

>Brother wolf is just being brother
>wolf. It is the white
>man's fault for introducing an
>invasive species in its natural
>habitat.

At least that is how the greenies see it!

(HA!! GOT YOU!! I'll be you were ready to pounce on me for being one of them! SUCKERS!!)

Great news....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I would have liked hunters instead of hired shooters removing this pack. Either way, its good news.

Eldorado

"Wolves are recolonizing our state relatively quickly," Dave Ware, a Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife spokesman, told NBC News.

And the cancer spreads.

Eel

Gotta love the Live Poll.

2 choices:
Either,
"Yes, at this point it's the only way to build a sustainable gray wolf population in Washington state"
OR
"No, ranchers should be required to take more steps to protect their livestock."

How about just Yes?

I am a resident of eastern Washington, and it is sad to think of what's going to happen to our already over hunted and under managed game herds over here when the wolves really start to take off! The fact is that this state is ran by three very liberal counties on the west side of the cascades, and it has always seemed to me that these people think of this side of the state as a zoo that they can drive over to and see all the wildlife? I guess because the brush is so thick and nasty over there that you can't see 50 ft? Maybe this is why there is so much ignorance when it comes to issues like this. Either way it is very sickening and frustrating to the rest of us, and it is because of these counties that I don't think they will ever open hunting for wolves to the general public in this state. They will probablly run the wolf hunts like they do the cougar hunts? If you wanna see the biggest load of B.S. go to the WDFW website and read the cougar regulations and the special draw hunts for Washington state. They recently decided to make weapons restrictions and have us put in for foot hunts during certain times of the year?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom