NVBighorn

Long Time Member
... and make me a cheese sandwich.

So, do you?

5909wash_hands.jpg

9146wash.jpg

[Font][Font color = "green"]Here's my
signature. It's green so no one will think I am
actually saying something related to this post.
[font/]

I think Rug has that bottom pic in the bathroom at the secret clubhouse. Although, it's reference is not to washing hands. It's what you can expect after you get out of the bathroom.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Question:
What is the difference is between a doctor and a mechanic when they go to the rest room?

Answer is:
A doctor washes his hands after he goes and a mechanic washes his hands before he goes.

Here at work (in a manufacturing factory) we have some rather disgusting individuals at times. You know darn well they have some nasty something or other on their hands after they go. First thing they do is turn on the sink and wash, then they turn off the sink putting whatever they put on the handles/knobs back on their hands. How gross! What's even worse is seeing someone in there brushing their teeth, Yuck!

Fortunately we have a area outside the rest rooms that you can wash and dry your hands without touching anything. Everything is motion activated.

GBA

Eldorado, I've seen those signs at fast food places but wasn't sure they enforced it. :)

This reminds me of a couple stories...

My college biology professor was telling us that urine from a healthy human being is sterile. To illustrate he told this joke.

A city slicker and a country boy are using the urinals at the same time. The city slicker finishes first and goes and begins washing his hands. When the country boy finishes he shakes it off, zips up and heads directly for the door.

The city slicker says "Hey partner, where I come from they teach us to wash our hands after we urinate".

The country boy replies "Well partner, where I come from they teach not to piss on our hands".

The other story took place back in about 2000 when Chris Ledoux opened the Reno Rodeo. They had all sorts of sanihuts set up with an outdoor hand washing station. I went in, took a leak, came out to wash my hands. This good looking cowgirl type, complete with buckle, hat, boots, tank top and big tatas looked at me and said "Well I'll be damned". I looked a little puzzled I guess and she continued "A cowboy that washes his hands after he goes to the bathroom. I like that" We chatted a bit and I got the distinct impression she was interested in the full bareback ride and I'm pretty sure a hook up was in my near future... then I remembered my wife in the stands. :(

My rule of "thumb" is in a public restroom if I touch ANYTHING I always wash my hands.

Always cracks me up how some people insist on washing their hands after they've touched something they'd put in someone elses mouth. ;-)

[Font][Font color = "green"]Here's my signature. It's green so no one will think I am actually saying something related to this post.
[font/]

>Mandated in my job.
>
>Eldorado

I wish it was mandated in mine, along with not peeing on the floor...drives me crazy

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-11 AT 10:10PM (MST)[p]I work in the health care industry and we are mandated to wash our hands at all times.

Eldorado

Not washing your hands is the #1 reason for the spread of hospital acquired infections, like MRSA and VRE. They especially can have devastating consequences in the NICU and post-surgical wards.

Eldorado

>
>Always cracks me up how some
>people insist on washing their
>hands after they've touched something
>they'd put in someone elses
>mouth. ;-)

Yeah, kinda silly I admit, but I still ain't lickin' my fingers after I take a pizz!

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Guy once told me the only time I ever get a piece of ass is when my finger breaks thru the toilet paper. There just ain't something right about your fingers being that close to the ole brown eye, and not wanting to give them a good washing!

Who here packs extra water on them while hunting so they can wash their hands after taking a wizz out in the woods?
Same guys with the crap baggies I suppose.

:)

Pretty convinced that Piper uses rubber gloves to pee.

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Sort of along these same lines....(peeing and washing hands)

A few years ago, mebbe back in the 70s, we were playing a HS basketball game in another town. This new town in very rural Eastern New Mexicao had just built a brand new gym, and ours was the first game.

We get to the gym, get dressed and I gotta pee. So, not seeing any urinals, I see this thingy that has what turns out to be a step ring at the bottom. You step on it and water turns on. GREAT...a place where I can pee AND wash my hands afterwards. Great concept. 'Cept I was told later we were in the girls dressing room and I had just peed in the communal sink. Oh well.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom