Wasatch trailcams

justr_86

Long Time Member
Wasatch trailcams

I saw quite a few hanging up, let most of them get a picture of me, depending on how tired I was depends on how funny the picture might have been? no I didn't touch any of them, just wondering if anyone has caught someone posing for their camera? I haven't had any pictures of me show up here yet, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time haha...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

RE: Wasatch trailcams

Last year I woulda thought somebody woulda recognized my Mug Shot!

Or at least accuse me of knockin their Cam off the Tree!

But Nothin!

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

I've always thought the same thing. I try to give em a unique pose. :)

Traditional >>>------->

This is funny!! I had hiked miles into an area and about half way there my dad found a camera hanging on a tree!! I posed several times for that camera!! I was laughing so hard I could barely keep it together!! I only wish I was sitting with the guy when he was at home checking that card on his computer!!

Lol, there's a few poses I've done that I would love to see their face when they see it.... still not an internet star yet though, guess I'll keep trying....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I've got one of you on mine!!! I can't believe you would put that thing where you put it!!

It's always an adventure!!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom