Wasatch Front Utards

predator

Very Active Member
Listen up, everyone who uses the Front for hunting or anything else. You have one week to chime in on how the Front should be managed, via online survey. I was kinda excited when I saw that maybe the ski resorts would be opened up for activity in the off-season, however NOWHERE in the survey is hunting mentioned as an activity. This survey includes the proposed Emigration Canyon 'special service district'. I left my thoughts on how these sorts of areas have been used to exclude lawful hunting activities in the past (read: the Big Cottonwood 'no moose hunting' rule).

The survey closes next Friday, do your part and voice your opinion! There are some interesting proposals on the table, to be sure.

http://www.wasatchcanyons.slco.org/index.html

Pred

Hey Rut, it's coming along, nearly walking normal now. Tempted to go hiking, actually, but I won't, I am trying very hard to behave.

Nice. Thanks for letting us know. I forwarded it to other hunters in the office.

>>>---->
For the love of the game

I took the survey and I sound like a tree hugger. I don't want to see any of those proposals going though. no buses, no new trails, no new improvements!! leave it the way it is.
4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

I had to vote "No" on everything... Some things I didn't use the lowest priority possible, but most I did.
Why do they want to "citify" the Canyons..? And what's with all of the studies..? Biggest waste of tax payer dollars.
bus lines up the Canyons..? Trax or Rails..? Haven't they learned anything from Trax in Dowtown...? Stupid ideas!!!!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Exactly. How would you catch a train at 0330 on a weekday to ride up the canyon to hike to your treestand? That was my point, they appear to be catering to some outdoor enthusiasts and forgetting about the rest.

Can you imagine paying for a 40 dollar pass for each canyon?? Good lord, that would be expensive meat!!

Pred

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom