Wasatch Chapter MDF Banquet 5/7

P

Prism

The MDF Wasatch Chapter banquet is May 7th at the Homestead Resort in Midway. Doors Open at 5:30pm.

For more info call...
Jeff Rasband 435-671-6627
Dave Loveless 435-640-5298
Jim Pankow 435-640-0356
Paul Kendall 435-757-1278

these are the people taking 13000 of your deer tags. why would you help them.......

Hopefully they are "the people" that will help get our deer herds back elkun. If you're not interested great. Don't post and definately don't go. There is not one individual listed there that is not extremely passionate about deer hunting. Most could care less about the elk. But hey, thanks for your concern.

It's always an adventure!!!

MDF did NOT vote to reduce deer tags. MDF supported the first proposal. Love it or hate it...you can thank the wildlife board for what's coming down the pipeline now.

Dinner, raffle, auction I usually have a good time and each orgainization has their own flavor.

I would go but I am afraid I have donated my fair share of money this year at two other banguets.

Yes. We'll be having a great dinner provided by the homestead. We have some great stuff to giveaway through the raffles and prizes to be won in games. And a pretty good selection of tags to bid on. Should be enough going on to keep us entertained for an hour or two.

" Most could care less about the elk. But hey, thanks for your concern." Are you kidding me? Do you even know any of these guys? a life member of RMEF, 2, 15+ year sponsors of the RMEF, 2 long time RMEF commitee members, an elk hunting guide, 3 dedicated hunters, passionate conservationists, life long deer and elk hunters...and your old little league coach. come on Jim I gave you credit for having a little more class than that.

Kind of a bump and the same thing as Horsecreek asked?? What did the tags go for??

littlebeaver.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom