WAS THIS YOU 1911???

B

bobcatbess

I TRIED THIS $HIT WHEN I WAS YOUNGER!!!

I PULLED ONE OF MY IMPAIRED FRIENDS OVER,I WAS LMAO WHEN ALLS OF A SUDDEN AN OFFICER HIT ME WITH THE RED & BLUES FROM OUTA NOWHERE!!!

IT WASN'T PERTY!!!

LOOKS LIKE IT STILL HAPPENS!!!

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4767078

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bobcat,I done this when I was younger.Was coming out of Hells Kitchen,east of Fayette Ut.one night after bow hunting.Coming out in the dark I noticed a truck heading into the kitchen and it was spotlighting.My uncle and I pulled the jeep over into a patch of oak.We broke out our spotlight and put a red jacket over the spot and waited.The truck continued our way. When it passed,we seen it was a couple of guys.We let them get passed us and we pulled out back of them.We left our headlights off and got right up behind them and turned our red colored spot on them.Man the truck slammed on the brakes,the driver bailed out with a rifle and headed uphill and the passenger bailed out and headed downhill.We hollered your under arrest and drove off.Heard a couple of local guys talken about it the next day.Never did tell them it was me.Some of them Gunnison boys get even with interest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom