WAS THIS THE AD Roy???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
"you need a car u say? sshit, i got that bad boy right here! does it run? hell yes! like **** through a goose! this war wagon has some awesome silver inspired paint that will attract all the hotties! male, female, don't matter, you gonna get wall to wall booty when you pimp this bad-boy down the avenue!

So whats good about that hell beast? SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!! whats not good, son! Its got some comfortable ass seats, because i been sitting in them for like, EVER! so they are already butt dip shaped! 4 wheels on this mug! you buy the truck, you get the air in the tires for F-R-E-E! Do people like these trucks? you know it! it got some bitchin stickers all up on the back of it!

SO you know its a badass truck! the things got 210,000 miles on it! trucks dont get that many miles unless you take GOOD ASS CARE OF THEM!

So here's the skinny on the bad! the tranny slips! but by slips, i mean, it still runs! i drove that thing from baytown to montrose DAILY! for like 8 months! i just moved to the trose so i could save them gas BUX! i got a smaller car w 4 cylinders of dopeness! i don't need this monster anymore! oh, its 4wd btw! so you can like drive over mountains and ****! its a 6 cylinder engine w/ 4.0 liters of FIRE BREATHING DEVIL ASS STANK POWER!

dont be lame! bring me that uncle sam cash and put some wheels up under your sexy self! ax for LARA!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom