WAS IT RIGGED?

S

ShowThemToMe

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=20746627&ni...nt-fights-back-on-rigging-claim&s_cid=queue-2

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

JUDAS FRICKIN' PRIEST!!

REALLY BESS?

ARE YOU THAT BORED?

HOW MANY MOUNTAIN DEWS HAVE YOU HAD TODAY?

BECAUSE IT'S FRIDAY, LOOKS LIKE WE'LL HAVE ALL WEEKEND TO PONDER THIS ISSUE ON PINS AND NEEDLES!

I THINK YOU NEED TO SPEND A LITTLE LESS TIME ON THE PUTER AND MORE TIME WATCHING "DANCE MOMS" ON LIFETIME!

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

I would be WAY surprised to find out that it is rigged.

I think the old adage, ...."If more than 1 person knows a secret, then it ain't gonna be a secret for long", applies here.

There is too much at stake, too much publicity, too many people exposed to the media, for the pageant to be rigged.

Just 1 disgruntled "team" member, and the whole program would go down like a Bakersfield cheerleader.

Beside that, Donald Trump is involved and I doubt he would expose himself in THAT particular degree.

All that said, do I think it is squeaky clean, unbiased, chemical free, and fair?

No, but I doubt that an outright "fix" is in.

I personally would take a greater interest if ALL the various events were held in the nude.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

You're right Wisz!:D

So Nicky?

Un-Like Her,You're not gonna stand up to Trump?

Who the HELL left him to be God in charge?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

STTM. STICK TO YOUR COUNTRY COUGARS, THEM HIGH CLASS KITTY CATS AINT FOR US, IF THEY LIVE IN THE CITY , DONT TOUCH, YOU DONT KNOW WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN,,WHO WANTS A CONTEST WOMEN?CAN THEY COOK? CAN THEY HUNT? CAN THEY SKIN GRIZZ, HELL NO, THE BASIN GOT BETTER LOOKING WOMEN . AND THEY CAN FISH,

You ya sure it was a she and not a he? Thought I read somewhere they now allow trannies in the competition. Actually I am pretty sure I read it here first.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Pageant organizers immediately denied Monnin's allegation and claimed she had actually stepped down because she disagreed with the pageant's decision to allow transgender contestants.

Really? That's allowed now?

JFP!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom