WAS IT A KALI MAN???

I think the posted speed limit IS THE LIMIT!! Glad he paid with pennies though. Kudos to him...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Well!

Getting a Ticket for 9 over is kinda Like Losing Money on a Presidential Election Bet!

It's a Real Ass Kicker!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Even though I am a 30 year veteran of law enforcement, I do not blame him for doing it that way. You have to admit he did with style. Hopefully that city will change their tactics on increasing their coffers by writing all offenders on minor traffic offenses.

RELH

It was shown on TV. He used Buckets and poured Penneys all over the clerks window. It was a mess and he kept doing it. If he get's another charge, I won't be surprised. He took the counter out of action, Big Time.

The guy was is a ass! The only people he hurt was the workers. Going 9 miles per hour over in a residential area is too fast! Kids live there.

Ya.... He surely stuck it to the city! Classy way of screwing over a court clerk who had absolutely nothing to do with him breaking the law and being convicted by a jury.

9 over he should pay the price, I guess he thought he owned the street since he lived on it, I wonder how many of his neighors was happy to see his a$$ slowed down.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom