Was Homer embarrassed?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Homer goes to the supermarket and notices a very attractive woman waving at him. He says "Hello" He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says "Do you know me?" To which she replies, "You're the father of one of my kids."

Now his mind travels back to the time of his bachelor party. He says "Are you the stripper I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped me?"

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, "No, I'm your son's teacher"

Homer’s not the only one, I grew up in the era of free love and hippie chicks. I am surprised there hasn’t been a knock on the door.

Homer goes to the supermarket and notices a very attractive woman waving at him. He says "Hello" He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says "Do you know me?" To which she replies, "You're the father of one of my kids."

Now his mind travels back to the time of his bachelor party. He says "Are you the stripper I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped me?"

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, "No, I'm your son's teacher"
Homer looks back into her eyes and equally calmly reply’s, well it’s very nice to meet you, would you care to stop by and play some pool tonight?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom