Warriors

They Kicked some JAZZ AZZ as Well!

[Font][Font color = "blue"]Ah yes we have insider trading and computer dating but I never goin for that!
Ain't no machine pickin out my Queen cause it may not have all the facts!
I've got my own taste and my own ways I'd rather not talk about
and my private life is my private life and they ain't gonna find out!

90087hankjr.jpg

THE CAVS WILL HAVE TO ADD ANOTHER PLAYER TO THEIR ROSTER TO BEAT THE WARRIORS, THEY HAVE THEIR SIGHTS ON PAUL GEORGE A FRESNO STATE KID THAT PLAYS ON THE PACERS TEAM...........YD.

Yukon, they won't have the cap space to simply add another player. Who in the world would the pacers want the cavs to trade them for george? The cavs are constructed pretty much as they are going to be unless they find some dumb trade partners.

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

Cavs will remain pretty much the same miss congeniality team unless a Westbrook, Or some other star that wants a coat tail ring decides to join them and create another super team. I used to enjoy watching teams slug it out in the playoffs, now all we have left is a Globetrotter-Generals type finals. I'm not really into that.

They voted unanimously to not attend if invited. Who cares.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

MANAGEMENT WILL FIND A WAY, YOU MIGHT SEE LOVE HIT THE TRADE MARKET. CREATIVITY WILL PREVAIL......................YD.

Can't get behind Durant. Another player who thought he deserved a ring. Had to join a team that humbled him the year before. And some try to say he is in LeBron territory? No way. mtmuley

LeBron is in the same boat, he had to build every team he's won a championship with. Caves also have the highest payroll trying to buy that ring. Glad it didn't work out.

I really enjoyed the five game series. I think both teams are about 8 or 9 deep with really a outstanding starting five and have three or four players on the bench that can come in with out much of a loss of talent.

I have been hoping the Warriors would win it all but Kyrie Irving is an amazing cut and slash player that can shoot from the permitter as well. J. R. Smith and Kevin Love are both great players. James, of course is in a different class, like all the greats of the past.

Over the last 65 years I've watched trends in the NBA, it has been quite fascinating, from the ball handling, the jump shooting, then the 7 plus footers came into the game and we had the inside dunking and post up years. After that the, muscled up power forwards and small quick point guards that gave us the years of the give and go with parameter screening (and the beginning of the flops) Now it's the three point shooters and the slash and drive guards.

Every era has been different and the NBA rules and corresponding individual players has been an interesting journey. I think Golden State is pretty much made to order for today's NBA rules and system. I think they have, with their current personal capitalized on the current system and it will be interesting to see if other teams can out develop and out recruit Golden State, for today's game.

It has taken quite a while for the three point shot to find it's own, but it's the elephant in the room now days, and when you have every player deadly from that range and every player that can slash to the basket, it makes for a very different kind of game.

I like it, I like how Golden State uses their players. I like it that both tall players and players like Boston's Isaiah Thomas and others of his size are a serious threat to the 250 pound, quick as a cat 7 footers. The three point rule has open up the court and allowed that to happen,

DC

Yukon you hit the nail on the head, Cleveland will get rid of Kevin Love and trade for George. LeBron won't give up that easy.

I expect that with Boston having two first round picks this year and again next year that they will level the playing field.

I really like the new way of play, if you go to the game and see it in person it is very exciting to watch. Fast paced and the screens and pick and rolls they have added makes it so you have to pay attention to stay tuned into the game.

Boston could give Cleveland a run for their money if they draft right

But for now Go Warriors

Good analysis DC.

The 3 point shot is a back breaker...if they go in. I watched the game where Klay Thompson scored 37 points in one quarter. That was a thing of beauty.

It must be easy to coach the Warriors. Even I could do it. "Be careful and don't turn the ball over and go out there and have fun." :)

THE WARRIORS ALSO NEED TO GET RID THEIR SO CALLED CENTER, AND GET A REAL ONE. IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE A TOP FLIGHT CENTER, JUST ONE WHO PLAYS GREAT DEFENSE & WILL POUND THE BOARDS.

WITH THAT MOVE, AND THE CURRANT BENCH BEING STRONG THEY MIGHT WIN 2-4 MORE TITLES. KEEPING AT BAY THE FREE AGENT MKT.................YD.

I guess the warriors decided to make a political statement by not going to the White House.

Fukkk em.

+100

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

IF THE WARRIORS SNUB THE WHITE HOUSE TRIP.....I AGREE "THEY SUCK" ........ITS ONLY BASKETBALL !!! BIG DEAL!!!

WHAT IS A BIG DEAL IS.....THIS NATION, ITS RESPECT, ITS SECURITY & ALL BRANCHES OF THE ARMED FORCES. THATS ANOTHER GOOD THING ABOUT DONALD TRUMP......HE LOVES HIS MILITARY FORCES.............YD.

As an organization I guess I figured they'd have a little more class but apparently not. It may not cost them much in Oakland but it will else where. It will in Glenwood, Utah. Sad situation.

You know, it's getting to be pretty sorry, when a professional entertainment business has to weigh which group of fans they are going alienate.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Pure political bull sh!t, regardless of your politics.

And.......... I wonder which President it was that first started all this White House visit for the "winners" in the first place? Was it for political coat tail riding or snow white gratitude of a grateful Nation?

Maybe sports and entertainment should get back to letting politician's govern and entertainers entertain, without political overtones, because, regardless of it's origins, that's what it has become. And it started before Trump became President.

I think it puts an unfair "Scarlet Letter Brand" on the forehead on every player on the Warriors or any other team member of any other National winning team, when, as an organization, they decide "not" attend or "to" attend, for that matter. There may be some Warriors that wanted to accept the invitation. We'll never know. It's more than peer pressure, it's their livelihood. Most would never dare speak their mind for fear of the consequences, one way or the the other.

What the hell does a political ideology have to do with excellence in athletics anyway?

I think, a United States President, should, at the beginning of their term, tell the entire entertain community, "Look, I'm not going to put anyone of you, regardless of your political ideology, on the stop, by inviting your team or your organization to the White House. That way you will never be put into the difficult position of coming between your ideology, as a person or a team, your fans, that support your livelihood. Under my administration, let's keep entertainment for entertaining and politics for governing".

DC

I don't think Cleveland would go to the whitehouse either. Lebron loves hillary and it doesn't look like JR Smith likes white people looking at some of the things he's said on his IG account in the past.

After forming an all start team I am not impressed with what the Warriors did this year. KD is a ring chaser and a coward. The NBA is not worth watching.

>
> IF THE WARRIORS SNUB
>THE WHITE HOUSE TRIP.....I AGREE
> "THEY SUCK" ........ITS ONLY
>BASKETBALL !!! BIG
>DEAL!!!
>
> WHAT IS A
>BIG DEAL IS.....THIS NATION, ITS
>RESPECT, ITS SECURITY & ALL
>BRANCHES OF THE ARMED FORCES.
> THATS ANOTHER GOOD THING