Warranty Service: Swarovski 8.5 x 42 EL's

T

Texas_Hunter

I have a pair of the EL 8.5 x 42's and the focus knob came off in my hand during a recent hunting trip. I can't figure out how to permenantly place it back on the bino's.

Anyone ever have something like this happen? Other than that, the bino's are in perfect condition.

Also, I bought the Swaro's because of their warranty and I was wondering who has used them before. I have left a message for the Service Department in Rhode Island to see what I needed to do to get this repaired.

Their service department is fantastic! They'll issue you a return authorization number and then it's just a matter of sending them in and waiting a few weeks for them to complete the repair and ship them back.

It just so happens that I just today got my 8x30 slc back from swarovski repair center. Not only did they replace my cracked lens for free, they replaced both twist eye cups with their new updated version(my binos are 7 yrs. old), replaced the old swarovski decal and my binos look like the day my wife bought them for me! NO CHARGE!!!! Awesome customer service! Jason R.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom