Warning...NBA thread!!

never_catch

Long Time Member
I know all these NBA threads are burtal so if ya don't care, don't read on and go away now!!

Alright so not in cronological order but what I consider significant team changes since the last offseason...Spurs haven't really had any big trades but are ballin their asses off, Melo and Billups go to play with Amare in New York (NY definitely better), Lebron-Wade-Bosh form in Miami, Celtics...um they got Shaq, Magic sign Arenas (Mr look I gotta gun!!) and J-Rich as well as resign Turkoglu, Durrant and Westbrook's Thunder could upset someone in the West 1st or 2nd round, Dallas always has a good record regular season but Dirk ain't clutch in playoffs, D-Will gets shipped out of Utah 2 weeks after making Sloan retire...to the 6th worst team in the league...the same team Melo and Lebron laughed at in their heads this whole time, Rose and Boozer are tearin it up in Chi-town and just got Noah back, Lakers...finally got rid of Sasha and Farmar, Luke Walton please be next to go!!

As I write this the trade deadline expires in 11 hours and 51 minutes...league office could be busy approving trades this morning!!

Anyone want to see any particular, realistic, trades go down this or next season?? I think if the Jazz ever want to be remotely good they should use D-Will and soon to be AK money to resign Matthews and pick up Oden from the blazers early next season...and maybe find a point guard lol!!

I'm "hoping" Ariza goes back to LA tomorrow and I'm "predicting" Lakers sign Dwight Superman Howard and ship out Pau Gasol next season!!

And some random thoughts...

I just gotta give ole Ron Ron a shout out for knocking down 5-6 3 pointers tonight and scoring his season high 24 points!! Damn man where ya been??

Black Mamba went to work all night as well with 37 pts, 9 boards, 6 assists, and 3 steals in a comeback overtime W!!

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

I didnt read all your post cause it is always about how kobe is god but i can tell you this "lakers cant handle boston this year!" Beside that kobe will break his pinky and be out for
2 1/2 months.

hornsmoker, he's only mentioned in the last sentence. Pretty much trade talk...

Terry thanks for making sure I know how irrrrtarded I am :)

~Z~

NC......THE NEXT TRADE WILL BE DWIGHT HOWARD TO THE CELTICS......I THINK IT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT !!!!!

KOBE BREAK A LEG................YD. J/K.

I agree get rid of AK and memo for jazz and pick up some good players with the money. It would not hurt to get matthews back but i dont see it happening.
It will be interesting to see how the Knicks do the rest of this season with their new developed team. ALthough i think anthony was way over rated.
If lakers is giving up gasol heck it would not be to bad to see him in a utah jersey but i dont see that happening either.

And sorry NC but i agree the lakers will not win it this year. Too many good teams and they are on their way down. Their glory days are over.

"Pick up Oden"? The only thing that will be picking Oden up is an ambulance! That dude will never play anywhere else for over a mil a year simply becuase he won't play. He's like justr....always got a broken leg or something! I wouldn't pick up Oden for my city league team. Well, maybe I would to fix the net if it gets hung up on the rim!

My picks....West- either LA OR San Antonio in the finals against...(sorry n_c but SA just scraps)

East- Miami and the big two....and Bosh :) OR the old guys that wear the green and white and have that tall skinny guy straight outta high school that LOVES to irritate guys and make fun of cancer patients.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

That's exactly why I'd snag Oden...he's going to be CHEAP!! If he is able to play a season finally he'd be better than any big guy the Jazz have had since Ostertag...if he doesn't play due to injury, well the Jazz like to waste money anyways lol!!

Miami WILL lose to the Celtics in 5...Lebron is not a winner!! I'm still a big D-Wade fan but he isn't in as good of situation as he thinks...

The ole Spurs are ballin these days for sure and I'll admit it's possible they take LA out, but to say it's likely or to bet on it would be foolish!!

Dwight Howard is going to be a Laker next year...he's a Shaq "movie star" wannabe so LA is it, sorry YD!!

Lakers PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE trade Luke Walton and maybe Blake for Ariza today!!

~Z~

Are you kidding me!? Luke Walton is the man!!!

2a0fcsk.gif

OUGHT OH YD!! Celts trade Perkins?!?! WTH hell was Steve Kerr thinking?? I'm very worried for your team and this trade after hearing Marquis Daniels is out for the season due to injury as well...

~Z~

NC......ITS A GOOD TRADE.......HAVE YOU SEEN THAT BANANNA SLUG PLAY ??? THE CELTS ARE A MORE ACTIVE/FASTER TEAM NOW WITH THE KID FROM LSU........YD.

Oh it's a good trade alright but not for the C's!! Durrant's Thunder just got a hell of a lot better lol!! They may now be capable of upsetting anyone in the west as early as round one...

Yesterday Boston was probably the best team in the league but not anymore...

Kobe Bryant is the best team in the NBA this day!!

~Z~

NC.... THERE FOR A WHILE I THOUGHT YOU KNEW BASKETBALL, THEN I WENT BACK AND READ SOME OF YOUR POST.......YOUR TOO MUCH OF A FAKER FAN TO REALLY KNOW NBA B-BALL. GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS...........YD.

NC......STICK WITH YOUR UTAH JAZZ LOCALS, PRETENDING TO BE A WEST COAST LAKER FAN JUST MAKES YOU A FRONT RUNNER....(WONT SEE YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS)..J/K ......LOL.........YD.

YD, geez man and I was just going to invite you to my next bday party...well not anymore dammit!! }> I'd love to hear how you think trading Perkins and his defense was a good move for Boston though??

Lots of big changes/injuries/buyouts/trades this past week but IMO none bigger than Tony Parker out with the Spurs' first real injury of the season...three years ago everyone was calling the Spurs old, two years ago old, last year old, well if Parker out means more minutes for Ginobli and Duncan which it most certainly will...those old guys better hope they don't get hurt in the mean time!!

I'm looking forward to Sunday's game in San Antonio...GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom