WARMEST DECEMBER I REMEMBER!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
DAMN!

Its been Nice!

GAWD I Love Global Warming!:D

Wondering How it's been in your Neck of the Woods compared to Previous years?

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Very warm over here on the coast. It's been in the 50's for the lows at night. Not one day of frost yet this year.

Not going through much fire wood this year, so far.

We're about 125% of normal on rainfall for this time of year too.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Shhhh. You'll scare it away if you speak to loudly about it.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Way to go guys. Talk about all of the warm weather.....get ready for the coldest winter ever.

Minus temp (-17) in Early November in SD, Now my brother tell me it in the 50's during the day. The snow we got when pheasant hunting is all gone. Would be nice to be back there now.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>Way to go guys. Talk
>about all of the warm
>weather.....get ready for the coldest
>winter ever.

+1 larrbo. Goin out to tune the snowblower! :D

Way to dang warm up here in cache valley UT.. Been 50+ for the last week or so!

I'm up top the mountains all the way across the other side of the State from Eelgrass. We haven't hardly seen the Sun for weeks. Not the bitter sub -0- cold that we will get but the kind of wet cold that seeps in down to the bones and stays awhile. Lots of rain so far this year, more than most.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Raining here now and a big storm due to hit us late tomorrow evening here in the Redwood Valley. Let it come we need it for sure to fill up the reservoirs around this part of the area.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Was only 72'ish here on the Central coast today. Brrrrrr

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

IN CENTRAL KALI ITS BEEN BT 65-70 DEGREES. GOOD HOG HUNTIN WEATHER. I POPPED 2 MORE YOTES YESTERDAY...............YD.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-10-14 AT 07:37AM (MST)[p]Medford Or. 60's yesterday........ does anybody think the warmer weather can cause a disruption in the rut activity sure seemed weak this year round here?

As we say here in northern California, it's earthquake weather.:(

Don't think I'll be kayak crabbing tomorrow.

.THU...S WINDS 35 TO 45 KT...BECOMING SW 25 TO 35 KT. WAVES S 30 FT AT 11 SECONDS. SLIGHT CHANCE OF TSTMS.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

We're supposed t get a foot or more snow tonight and in to tomorrow. I'm heading out the door now to make sure my snowblower and generator are topped off and the gas cans full.

Years ago, you never knew if the weather was going to be as the Man on TV said it or not. Now days though, odds are that he is right more often than not.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Bess you better get your winter long johns on. We are expecting 2-4 inches of rain at lower levels and snow around 4000 ft. and high winds. That storm will be moving Eastward and means you Utards will be getting snow. You just have to hope that the snow is not up to your butt!!

Like Sage, I have the generator ready and 10 gallons of gas on standby in the event those winds knock out powerlines for a few days.

RELH

Yes on the generator. I haven't run mine for over a year. I went out this morning, put fresh gas in it and it fired up on the 1st pull. It's a Honda, you know:)

I hope we don't need it.

Eel

Eel, just think. You can have dinner by candle light. The Mrs. would love it. You can make a toast to Bess on something like, I hope the snow shuts sown the SLC Indy 500 freeway and slow those Utards down.

RELH

That don't Slow Em Down RELH!

Speeds Em Up!

Then they're in a Hurry to get to the Ski Resorts!:D

Bess, you have a valid point there. I plain forgot about those snow bunnies that can't wait to speed downhill on a snow covered slope. We see the same thing on Hwy.#80 & #50 with everyone driving like a bat out of hell from the bay area and Sacramento to the ski slopes in the Sierra Mnt. range.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-14 AT 01:59PM (MST)[p]Well, we ain't got no snow or little to speak of yet but last night, right thru today, we got our share of wind and rain. It was howling last night all night. Just a guess and going on my feelings only, i'd wager that we already have had more moisture here this year as all of last winter.

edit; as predicted, it's snowing!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations arwee and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

So nice kids at the elementary school were playing kickball and running laps in T-shirts and shorts most of the week for P.E.. I mowed my lawn one last time TODAY...NEVER remember doing that in November, let alone December, and FINALLY rolled up the watering hoses and sprinklers and put them in storage! November-December here has been like mild Septembers of the past!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-14 AT 06:18PM (MST)[p]Well, it might be the warmest you can remember BCat, but I can you tell this, when I was stuck, up to my arse, in crusty icy snow, on a 9% grade, at 10,000 feet, at 7:20 a.m.this morning, for TWO AND A HALF fricking hours, it's still too damn cold.

And by the way, did ya know, you can build a road, up hill, over ice, snow and rock with four 18" truck floor carpet squares, all be it a dang-gone short one. Course, after 700 yards, it's a little hard to recognize them as floor mats.

Frankly, Alice, I wasn't all that impressed with global warming this morning, thank you!

DC

LOL Lumpy!

Been there!

Done that!:D

HELL SAKES!

We Ain't got enough Snow anywhere to get Stuck!

Yet!:D:D:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom