Wanted to say Howdy!

D

DanMallia

Hello everyone. I just joined this site after checking it out for a while, seems like some good folks with good knowledege and share a passion for the outdoors. Even recognize a few guys from other sites...........

My user name is my name, no reason to hide, don't usually have anything too controversial to say that I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing who was saying it.

I'm getting back into bowhunting big game after a long hiatus. Bought a new bow this spring, missed a few turkeys with it and got the bug again. I've been shooting every free moment I have, which has really got me pumped for the coming seasons. Unfortunately for me, work usually gets in the way of archery deer seasons here in CA (USFS Hotshot Crew Superintendent) but I'm going to try and go if Uncle Sam gives me a day off or two during the season.

Otherwise, just wanted to say hello and look forward to some good conversation and seeing some nice animals taken this coming season.

Dittos, Dan! Tough job that you have and thanks for doing it.
Sure hope ya do get a chance to hunt abit this season!

Welcome Dan......look forward to your posts. Although we all have our moments, it's a pretty good group here.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Hi and welcome Dan! Let me know if i can help with your hunt in the C zones. I live in C-4 and see a few around from time to time.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Welcome Dan. I'll be hunting up there during the A1 season myself. Maybe we'll run into each other if you get to go up?

Nice to see ya on here. I see a archery goose shoot comming on...

Good luck in your adventures. If I can help on anything let me know.

DMC

Thanks for warm welcome.

Shot my new broadheads, had em flying great and was in a good rhythm. Phone rang and we're on our way to Colorado a couple hours later.......

Welcome
Hope you meet some of the nice folks they talk about, I'm still looking for them. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

You're the famous guy from TV ! Keep fighting those fires now so you can get some time off in mid Sept . I might need some help moving something heavy , hopefully ;)

>You're the famous guy from TV
>! Keep fighting those fires
>now so you can get
>some time off in mid
>Sept . I might need
>some help moving something heavy
>, hopefully ;)

It's a deal Steve. If I'm off and can make it, I'll be there!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom