Wanted: Lion Tamer

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
A circus owner ran an ad for a lion tamer and two people show up. One is an older, retired professional hunter in his late sixties and the other is a knock-down-dead gorgeous lady in her mid-twenties.

The circus owner tells them, "Listen, I'm not going to sugar coat it....this is one bloody ferocious lion! He ate my last tamer so you two had better be good or you're done for. Here's your equipment -- a chair, a whip and a gun. Who wants to try out first?"

The gorgeous lady says, "I'll go first..." and she then arrogantly walks past the chair, the whip and the gun, stepping right into the lion's cage!

The ferocious beast snarls loudly and then charges without hesitation. With the lion having covered half the distance, the woman throws open her coat, revealing an absolutely beautiful naked body!

The lion stops in his tracks, then sheepishly crawls up to her and starts licking her feet and ankles. He continues to lick her body for several minutes and then rests his head at her feet where he falls asleep.

The circus owner's jaw is on the floor! "Bloody Hell! I've never seen a display like that in my life." He then turns to the retired PH and asks, "Well, can you top that?"

The tough old boy smiles widely and says,

"No problem, just get that lion out of there."

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom