Want a woody?

feddoc

Long Time Member
I know I sure do. I already have the weird family/kids.

00e0e_2h6MisjA64R_600x450.jpg

1959 mercury colonypark. Stationwagon converted many years ago to a Ranchero. power back window and origonal wagon rear seats as fold down rear seat. {Tin Woody}. Modified Engine from early 80's Econoline . Has overdrive auto. Towncar disc brakes and modern booster. Power steering. Front suspension rebuilt about $1000. I have several restored Rancheros and other wagons, so this isn't getting finished and is in our warehouse. Currently licensed . I want $7500. I can demonstrate and show samples of how to woodgrain it. This should be pulling a weird boat or trailer, or to a weird family with 3 or 4 weird kids. Cell show contact info. I wont answer a text. I can email detailed pictures. This car has no rust. both rockers are old man badley curb scraped. I have NOS replacements, but questionable if to replace all or just sectione needed.

That's Perty-Ugly!

Have to admit I haven't seen too many of them & not sure I want to!:D

RAZZIN Ya feddoc!

You Spend all your rebuilding money on that New Stroker or what?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON May-18-14 AT 05:53PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-18-14 AT 05:49?PM (MST)

When I first saw this picture and I noticed the rear tail fins from the side....it looked like a 1959 PONTIAC. Don't remember what the Mercury looked like other than UGLY and this picture holds up to my statement, sorry!

681959mercurycolony9pass.jpg

Here is the Real Deal Colony 9-passenger Stationwagon

Now if 1911 and the wife have a few more kids, they could fill up the seats and GO HUNTING FAMILY STYLE. J/K Red

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON May-20-14 AT 08:28AM (MST)[p]Had to be careful clicking on this one !
I'll take it .....the seats fold all the way down right?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !!!:)

and I thought it was going to be a picture of something nice, like the following pic.

3264woodduck1.jpg

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom