Wanna WIN Zeiss 10x42 Bino's?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
If you're interested in winning Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42 Binocular or a Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 #20 Z-Plex Riflescope, then you need to get your name in the hat at Camera Land.

Camera Land is one of our biggest supporters here at MonsterMuleys.com. I have bought many items from them, as have many on this site and around the world. If you're in the need of optics, camera, tripod, etc., be sure to check with Camera Land before buying anywhere else. It only makes sense..........

Back to the contest......so this month they have Zeiss goodies up for grabs and you need to at least get your name in the drawing. What can it hurt?

Hit their site at: http://www.cameralandny.com
Enter yourself in the drawing, and then take a look at what they have to offer. Thousands of products.

Later,

Brian

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Did you get your name in for this drawing? Anyone out there afraid to enter or anything like that?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I always enter these from this vendor, but mostly all I get back is a TON of email ads.......in spite of the $2k I have spent there this year!

They do have the "good stuff" however, and their prices are tough to beat.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

I always enter. I WILL win someday, I'm just sure of it.

I have not received a ton of email, just one a month.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Done. Have enjoyed everything I have purchased from them.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

A winner will be drawn on the 4th. Get your name in the hat if you haven't already.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom