Walk In Areas in Region B

300Shortmag

So I'm hoping for some luck with walk in areas. We bought tags for Region B and Unit 8 antelope. Made a ton of calls but mainly got answering machines and alot of people telling us they are booked from the prior year hunters. I'm frustrated being a non-res and trying to make this trip work. Wish my home state had the quantity of animals so I didn't have to go out of state.

Anyone have success in the WIA's in these two regions or any suggestions for hunting the public access? I should have heeded the warnings of the difficult access that everyone talks about, but figured we'd be able to find something. Now we're down to the wire and hoping for cancellations of booked hunters.

If anyone has any info for access, please let me know. Feel free to PM me.

Hopefully next year I'll have enough points to go back to the west side of the state where all the public land is. Either way it'll be a learning experience and a nice vacation.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom