Wade Lemon

accumark

I just read an article in the October issue of American Hunter that Wade Lemon was sentenced in Utah to 2 months in prison, 10,300 fine and banned for one year of commercial activity on Federal land for running canned lion hunts. This news made the NRA American hunter magazine. Seems like this guy I hear so much about on here is finally getting his due justice from all his illegal activities. I bet many of his illegal activities have never been caught. If all I read about this guy is true he is a true outlaw. Isnt he real good friends with a guy on here?

No disrespect, but this is old news and there have been several posts already made about it with hundreds of replies.
Ok I understand. I do not check this site out all the time as many on here are way too harsh and do nothing better than bash people who post something. I just found it interesting that this news made the NRA and American Hunter Mag. Thanks for letting me know this is old news. I guess he is out of prison now if it is old news.

Ok I understand. I do not check this site out all the time as many on here are way too harsh and do nothing better than bash people who post something. I just found it interesting that this news made the NRA and American Hunter Mag. Thanks for letting me know this is old news. I guess he is out of prison now if it is old news.
Still walking the yard making lifetime friends.

It's been a while since Manny has prowled this site. I must admit I miss laughing at the things he got screwed up on his reposts etc. Thanks BeanMan I still laugh when I think about a few.

Accumark just search Wade Lemon on here it will give you all the information you want and Tristate's strong defense.

It's been a while since Manny has prowled this site. I must admit I miss laughing at the things he got screwed up on his reposts etc. Thanks BeanMan I still laugh when I think about a few.

Accumark just search Wade Lemon on here it will give you all the information you want and Tristate's strong defense.
Thank you I will do that. Cant remember Manny. I do know tristate always sticks up for lemon and poachers. I am just glad after reading that article that lemon dude got convicted for his wildlife crimes. Would be nice if a guy like that got put out of business forever.

If You Gotta A Few Days To Read Through 1,300+ Posts Read This:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom