WAC fans

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
Today on a local sports show they were talking WAC and mwc football and one of the hosts brought up an interesting fact.

According to the old bcs formula for strength of schedule , which two schools have the weakest schedules in all of div 1 football this season so far?

Boise St and Hawaii.

Andy

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.trophyblogger.com/Andymansavage

True, but I would still like to see them go to a big bowl and win like last year. Those are games you'll never forget. It's always fun to cheer for the cinderella.

bsu is what 12-o since joining wac against patsy mwc bad boys so guess that makes them the weaker conference eh???

Yeah, that BSU game last year was awesome. I think that the trash talk between the WAC and MWC is funny because both are mediocre at best.

Now, if you took BSU, Hawaii, BYU, and Utard, and started from there, you might have something......

Andy

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.trophyblogger.com/Andymansavage

That is my argument right there! Let's combine the two - get rid of the pretenders and have a decent competetive conference. Here is my proposed new Western Mountain Athletic Conference (listed in no particular order):

BYU
UTAH
AIR FORCE
COLORADO STATE
TCU
BSU
HAWAII
FRESNO STATE
SAN JOSE STATE

then take the rest and make another conference of perrenial losers:

NEVADA
LA TECH
NEW MEXICO
NEW MEXICO STATE
IDAHO
UTAH STATE
UNLV
SDSU
WYOMING

Really - it shouldn't be all that hard to work out.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Roy your on crack! Every two years or so the MWC is all over the map , maybe Utah could be argued to be at the top or around the top of the conferance most years , but other than them , the rest are so hit and miss, a couple good years and back in the gutter.I know , I'm UNLV alum and my wife is a UNM grad , so I've been apart of the old WAC and the MWC .BSU and Fresno State can be argued to always be tops in that conferance , but HI???Come on...LA Tech, NM State and Utah State need to be dropped out of D1, they always suck .I have many friends and co workers from NM State and they can't even argue a decent subject as they know that pretty much other than baseball and sometimes mens basketball , NM State has been nothing more than a gutterball in the WAC....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom