Vote on BC Grizz Hunt

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Hey, guys, help the BC boys keep their grizzly season. Here's a cross post from another hunting site I frequent:

CBC.ca is having a poll about the sustainability of the "trophy" grizzly bear hunt in BC.

The grizzly hunt in BC is entirely by limited entry (or in the case of non-residents, there is a quota for guide-outfitters). Using a VERY conservative estimate of the population, and annual allowable harvest is set at less than 2% of the population, and it's illegal to shoot any bear in the company of cubs.

The grizzly bear population has been increasing for at least the last decade, and are re-colonizing habitats that they were pushed out of many decades earlier.

We can use help maintaing this hunt in BC as we are currently under a lot of pressure from anti--hunting groups that used the Olympics as a springboard for their revived campaigns.

Please VOTE here.... http://www.cbc.ca/bc/

Thanks,
Canuck

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

that was easy to vote on. It took longer to load the page than to vote. Come on guys, help them, and ourselves, out. Right now it is comfortably in the lead, but sportsmen should support this.

Easy enough... I voted yesterday. I think a lot of guys already have voted just not posted that they have done so.

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom