Vote For ME--Emails????

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
'morning,

I have 9 Emails in my private Email acct. this morning that ask for me to vote for the sender on the HAC.

Some have a whole list of names on the 'cc' and some do not.

I haven't even checked my M&M Email yet.

Man I do not know if I can even vote now-----I do not want to let anyone down by not voting for them.

Robb

Well Robb!

I know who you're voting for!:D

Just Razzin Ya!

I'm voting one time & one time only for each contender!:D

I like keeping myself out of trouble,especially with the Ladies!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

We've got to keep it from just being a popularity contest, that is why my opinion and the opinion of a few others who are "unbiased" will carry more weight than a vote of all on MM. I do want everyone to give their opinions though, but please do it based on what you believe is the best adventure thread. Don't just say a person should win just because you might know them or have seen them post on the site a bunch.

In the end, I will have to let my opinion carry the most weight. I'm sure you all understand why. But still people, give me your input.

PS - You all think it would look corrupt if I won 1st place? LOL

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Pathetic. People sure do get goofy. I hope they send me an email to so I don't unwittingly vote for them. I've always got a hearty laugh out of that sort of thing or say the extreme huntress contest. Out of the blue everyone is solicited to vote for this or vote for that. The sad thing is this over aggressive behavior is exactly what keeps many people from throwing their own hat in the ring and participating.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom