vortex warrany

U

Ungulate

LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-09 AT 02:17PM (MST)[p]Just thought I would share a first hand experience with vortex. I purchased the vortex vultures in coyote brown from cameralandny.com keep in mind this pair of optics is at the bottom of the vortex line up. The diopter on the right eye cup began to loose it's zero so I decided to put the vortex warranty to the test.

I sent my vortex optics with delivery confirmation to Wisconsin. In the absence of my prized pocession I used my old Nikon actions 7x35 and immediatly started to miss my newly purchased optics.

Curious as to how long I would have to endure my time in the absence of my optics I looked up my delivery confirmation on the internet to discover that my optics had arrived at 7:25 a.m. on the 28th of july.

I then called vortex optics around 10:00 and with less than a second of hold time was in contact with a live service representative who promptly asked for my last name. Upon recieving my last name the service rep immediately responded with my first name and said that the optics had already been repaired and were scheduled to arrive at my home August 3rd.

Out of curiousity I asked why the diopter had lost its zero and the service technician happily responded by explaining the mechanical concept behind the zero. This experience has been by far the best customer service I have ever recieved and I am 100% sure that they will retain my business for as long as their prompt customer service exists.

It's time to get back on cameralandny and save up for a spotting scope.
It

It's always great to hear good experiences. Bummer you had to send it back at all, but it sure is nice when things go smooth with returns.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I agree! Vortex customer support is second to none.

I dropped my brand new Skyline spotter out of my pickup and broke the entire eyepiece neck off from the body. I was sick about it. But when I called, they just told me to mail it in and they'd fix it up and get it back to me soon. I almost felt guilty not paying for it. It was gone maybe 10 days and came back BETTER than new (the new one had the newer, stronger body style) and they even put new lens covers and a cleaning cloth in there.

You can argue all you want about how Vortex scopes compare to others (I think they are the best bang for the buck < $1000), but you'll not beat the customer service anywhere.

I scratched to the eyepiece of my spotter, totally my fault, they had me send in the eyepiece and had a new one out to me in just a few days. AWESOME!

I have had extremely good service from Vortex's service department as well. They replaced a Razor bino the day it arrived and had it back to me within a few days. No hesitation whatsoever and they were very personable to deal with on the phone too. I will definitely buy another Vortex product.

FH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom