vortex VS sware

B

BoNeRaker

i wanted to ask you peeps a question how dose the razor HD compare to the 20- 60 - 80 swaro non HD at long distances and low light and if their is a difference at long distances is it a big one i have got the money now for the vortex but i don't want to make the wrong decision

Put it this way. I sold my Swaro once I looked through the Razor. Fantastic glass and absolutely compares except in price. Vortex costomer service is second to none and hands down better than Swarovski. You won't be disappointed.

It's always an adventure!!!

vortex VS sware? Kinda like comparing a Toyota and a Lexus. ;-)

mod2.jpg

I would PM FOREMAN4x4 and ask his opinion. Everytime I get info from him or read his opinion and I try to prove to myself wether or not he is right or wrong I find that he is "right on" with his information. Especially when it comes to optics. fatrooster.

I have swaro bino's and the razor HD for a spotter,can't justify spending $3200 when you get just as good for $1600-buy the razor you will not be disapointed.

What qualifies a scope as the best? Clarity, field of view, image from center to edge of field, durability and reliability over time, the specifics of your own vision with that scope, the best of all those things relative to the cost...? Buy what you feel is well worth what you are paying for at the time. If you can compare them side by side, under varying conditions, I suppose you would know which is best for you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom