Vortex vs Bushnell

J

js_hunts

Just been looking into a couple scopes for my weatherby 30-.06 which will be used primarily for mule deer hunting and wondering if anyone has any insight as to the main pro and cons for the vortex diamondback in a 3.5-10x50 or the bushnell elite 3200 in similar power. I do like the bushnell choice of reticles with the new DOA but I'd been shelling out quite a bit more than for the vortex. I love the Vortex warranty so I guess I am quite divided between the two. Any comments and insight would be much appreciated. Also I am wondering if I really will get that much more light transmission in a 50mm objective lens vs a 40. Thanks.

I recently switched all of my scopes over to vortex and i picked up two pairs of vortex binos as well. i personally love vortex products for the price you can't go wrong! the clearity it much better than my other scopes that were in the same price range as my votex! couldn't be happier

Thanks, I just ordered a 3.5-10x50 diamondback scope and 10x50 binos from Doug at camera land. Got a great deal and I'm stoked to get them here soon. Thanks for the reply.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-05-09 AT 04:06PM (MST)[p]I just ordered a pair of vortex binos from doug at camerlandny as well. if you are looking to buy some new optics i highly recommend doug. they have great prices and know their stuff!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom