SOLD Vortex Vipers

Wyobowhunt

New in the box, already have 2 pairs and won this pair. What would be a good amount to ask. Thanks
image.jpg

Look at you feeling charitable with someone else's $150... he wants $300, why don't you give him $450 then? if you want someone to part with an extra $150 might as well be you?
Because that makes so much sense! Make sure next time you walk into your local gun store and make an offer on a used gun, you don't ask for a discount or for their best price! Same with car dealers or anything if you want that mentality!

Because that makes so much sense! Make sure next time you walk into your local gun store and make an offer on a used gun, you don't ask for a discount or for their best price! Same with car dealers or anything if you want that mentality!
I saw your responses in the campfire forum.
Screenshot_20240821_124729_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240821_124741_Chrome.jpg

Basically shaming the guy for trying to make a little hunting coin off of the item he won.

I'm sorry you got so offended. I stated whay the guy offered. How about you stop jacking his post because you need to feel some self pride
I have never been offended by the internet. I assumed with nature of your offer you must be joking so I made a joke.

Sorry for disrupting your serious business dealings.

The bino is worth every penny of $300 wyobowhunt and that would be a great and fair deal to a fellow hunter.

Now if I've offended or disrupted THE OP with my posts I will gladly remove them and I pledge either way to give a TTT every time I think of it until these sell.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom