Vortex Vipers twice as good as Diamondbacks?

E

ElkScout

I have not looked thru either of these, but need binoculars for a sheep hunt in WY ASAP and normal elk hunting in CO. Vipers at $450 vs Diamondbacks at $175... is the jump worth it?

I have heard great things about Dougs service and like the Viper warranty too. Last time I bought glass (Brunton), it was 1996. I've noticed recently that the glass is out of alignment and I need something good that will last. I'm looking at the Demo units to save some $.

Opinions and actual comparisons requested.

Thanks!

ElkScout
Colorado Springs, CO

I personally love the Diamondback 10x42's I just bought. High quality for the $. I also hear the same about the Vipers. Can't go wrong either way.

Hi guys - first post here although I do spend a little time on this great site !

In addition to being a long time guy with Vortex Optics, I've also been a near 20 year veteran sheep/elk guide with White Cloud Outfitters out of Challis, ID.

Had to jump in on this one ! Sheep hunt - spend the extra $ on the Viper. That kind of tag and hunt you want the better visuals & greater durability. Not twice as good, but worth the extra in this application.

Paul @ Vortex Optics

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom