Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50

I

Idahotrophyhunter

This scope seems like a great option for my 300 weatherby, but Im curious if anyone out there has any experience with the Viper PST line?

Adam
Ridgeline Outdoors Hunt Staff.

Hopefully they will be out shortly. I have a couple on order as I will be using one on my .300 RUM and .270 WSM.

They are a great rifle scope. I was able to handle and look through one at the WHCE show. Loved the reticle, glass and functionality.

Can't wait to shoot it this summer. Should be a sweet rifle scope.

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

June 1st is what I have been told. I looked at them in there store a couple weeks ago, I will have 3 going on guns when they are available.

All sound good, but I think Im done going for the middle road stuff on rifles. I think I am at the point that if the wife allows it, I going to go for a 3-12X50 Schmidt Bender Zenith and not have to worry ever about something better.

Adam

Far from the middle of the road Idaho! I don't have to ask the wife's permission to put anything on a gun and have the money to buy whatever scope I want. That being said, I just put a Vortex Viper scope on my new custom 6BR to compete with this summer. Again, far from middle of the road. Don't let the price fool you.

It's always an adventure!!!

LAST EDITED ON May-12-10 AT 04:27PM (MST)[p]May be a damn good scope, but it is still no Schmidt Bender....And yes I have the ok to put one on order.

So you have looked through it to be sure of what you are saying??

And I am not ripping S&B at all, just a lot of people assume "European" glass is the best

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom