vortex viper 15X50 bino ?

basselkNM

was thinking about getting a pair of 15x50 vortex viper binos has anyone used or have a pair that could give me any good or negative feed back on them. or should i just spend the Extra $ and get the swarovski 15 x 56 slc?

I just looked through some as I bought a Vortex Nomad spotter. How can it be bad with the warranty and all! I was able to hold it still enough which surprised me, I think it,s good glass. If my Steiners ever crap out I will be going with Vortex for sure!

Time in the hills is always worth more than money

If you can, go for the Swarovski. You won't be disappointed. Get the best, and you won't have buyer's remorse. Trust me on this - been there, done that. I have 9 pairs of binoculars working my way up to the 15X56's.

I just recently got a pair of the Vortex 15x50 and really like them. I was quite impressed with the clearity and focus. I have always used Swarovski's but I believe these 15 Vortex are comparable. I spend many, many hours glassing the hot AZ desert quality glass is the difference between finding game or just having a headache. My Docters will have to wait to go back out from now on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom