vortex spotting scopes

T

the_muley_freak

Ive been look at the vortex scopes and binoculars too, and just looking to see what you guys think of them

My buddy has got the nomad and I think it is a very goog scope for the money. The scope is crystal clear under normal conditions but we have not used it yet at low light. I have also heard there warranty is second to none.

I just bought the Nomad as well and it seems like it is great quality.
Keep in mind that I just got it 2 days ago. I got out and used it today for the 1st time. It is very clear and bright.
As a bonus it did find me 30 bull elk it's very first time out of the box.

}}-SLIVER-->

I have a Nomad spotting scope and 10x42 Diamondback binos. I really like both them and can't be beat for the price!

Scott
Member: RMEF, SCI, and NRA

I've got a Sandpiper and for the price you can't beat it. There are better scopes for alot more money, mine did what I needed it to do this past hunting season.

On the other hand, I bought the Nomad and didn't care for it at all. I thought the Nikon Spotter XL I had was a better scope. I sold the Vortex after 1 hunt and went with a Pentax. A bit more money, but a HUGE difference in my eyes.

forkhunter, what Pentax did you get and how did it perform. Like I said the Sandpiper I got is good for the price, but I am looking at getting a higher end one that is much clearer, Pentax is one I'm seriously looking at. My 10X42 DCF binocs have been very impressive.

I love the Nomad. It's crystal clear, light, and has a great warantee. It's works great in low light conditions and did I mention it's way light?

i bought the skyline ed and i love it! its not as compact but worth its weight when your miles from the truck, you can see cheaters, browtines, and overall judge the animal with alot more detail than any other spotter's i've seen. and the ed is alot better than my brothers regular skyline.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom