vortex spotters

N

NONYAMT

How do the stack up against the Leupold gold rings?Do you have to buy the overpriced HD versions to get one worth owning?

"I actually agree with NONYA on this."
MTMuley

I don't know what you consider overpriced but the viper HD is great glass for around $600 (15-45x65). The only leupold gold ring that I have ever looked through was a 15-30x50 I believe. And the viper is a lot nicer than that. I have been a swarovski guy for about ten years now but they have gotten over priced. For the money I haven't found anything better than the upper end vortex (Viper and Razor). Vortex just came out with HD, so if you look around you might be able to find a non-HD viper for cheap.

i have the Razor HD and if your like me, saving your money and getting the better glass is way way worth it! you get what you pay for and my glass and weapon are my most improtant tools. I also use it to make videos of preseason stuff as well as pics and vid in the winter range as well as shooting in the summer long range. so i pretty much use the glass all year.

been digiscoping with the Razor HD the last couple of day's, even though I have no idea what I am doing, they are turning out pretty well, very impressed with the spotter all the way around.

>hey tag, you looked through both
>the hd and non hd
>viper spotter?

Yes I have. I would say the HD is better. And worth the extra money. But the non HD is still very nice.

20 min ago I just put half down on viper HD. 15to45 x 65. Been looking for5 months.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom