Vortex Spotter?????

Tikka

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-11 AT 04:01PM (MST)[p]Ok I'm in the market for a new Spotting scope.

The Razor HD 20X60X85 $2000.00

The Viper HD 20X60X85 $900.00

So my question is the Razor worth $1100.00 more?

Those of you that have one or the other please post pro's and con's

Edit for one more question Tri-Pods please post your favorite and why.

hello Tikka,i have been looking for a spotting scope myself,saw the vortex's and read some good things about them,but you can find them online cheaper than that.Am lookin in the 700.00 range.would really like somewhere to view them all together.cowboy57

I know I can get them cheaper than that, but my question is the cost between the two is it worth it????

Please also lets talk about tri-pods!!!

the razor is top notch and the same as my zeiss (imo)..
yep 1599.00, viper is a fine scope also!

Camaraland has them for 699.00 20x60x80 vortex viper's hd. that's the lowest price I found.might pull trigger on these bad boys.cowboy57

Tikka....no didn't pull the trigger.to close Xmas the little woman said.maybe stanta will be good to me.cowboy57

Never used the viper but I used my old vortex razor for a few months this summer while trying to make up my mind between it and the swaro. Razor was amazing very good in low light on the lowest power junk on high power, but nearly as good as the swaro.
I have a small pecker so I bought the swaro but if I had to do it over I think I would buy the Razor.

booner.

I am also in the market for a spotter and went to Cameraland to check out the prices. Cowboy, I am seeing the Viper HD's 20x60x80 at 799.00, can you post the link where you see them for 699.00? Thanks man.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

I stand corrected, your right Terynup was not lookin at the HD.A thousand pardons.cowboy57

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom