Vortex Riflescope vs Leupold VXlll

M

Model_70_Guy

I need to buy a scope for one of my rifles and wondered if anybody has had any experiance with Vortex rifle scopes. I have seen a lot of discussions about spotting scopes but not much has been said about Vortex rifle scopes.

I have always used Leupold scopes and I was going to purchase a Vari-X III 4.5-14x40 LR however after reading all of the posts about Vortex optics my interest has been peaked.

The Vortex I was looking at is the Vortex Viper 4-12x40 PA which is about as close to the Leupold in comparision. I like the price difference but I will not let a couple of hundered dollars dictate my decision as I plan on buying one scope snd keeping it for a longtime.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

Well I did not get any feedback from anyone that has a Vortex scope so I bought a Leupold. I ended up purchasing a VX-L (the one with the arch) in 6.5-20 x 56. I have been looking at these for quite a while and decided to give it a try. I am going to mount it on my 300 Ultra Mag for a mule deer hunt this November in South Dakota.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom