Vortex Rifle Scope Opinions

• Thread starter TheGreatWhiteHunter
  • Start date
T

TheGreatWhiteHunter

I keep hearing how great the Vortex optics are for the money and I see their WARRANTY is all about customer service and quality.

Does anyone here own or have used a Vortex rifle scope?

I have Leupold, Nikon, Buriss, Bushnell Elite and Zeiss Conquest scopes on rifles now but still have some rifle that I bought recently that do not have scopes yet.

Any opnions on the Vortex is what I need.

I did go to Cabelas yesterday and look at the Meopta rifle scope 30mm tube 4-16 wow great Europeon glass for the money.

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

TheGreatWhiteHunter,

I just got done shooting our .243 topped with a 4-12x40 Diamondback plex reticle scope. For $189 it is a great scope and I would not hesitate to recomend one. The Viper series has the ED glass (high definition glass) and is a step above the diamondback series.

Send me a PM if you have any other questions.

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - VIP Optics

Thank you for the post.

I am looking at the Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 PA for my 22-250 has anyone used or look at the Viper series?

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

TGWH,

I ordered one for a buddies dad last fall. I looked through it when he picked it up from me. It looked good and his comment was, "Looks like I don't need a spotting scope anymore, I've now got one on top of my rifle."

Great glass. Lot's of magnification.

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - VIP Optics

Thanks again for the info.

I figure with the warranty they offer what do I have to loose. Although I am still considering a couple of other scopes.

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom