Vortex Razor HD Spotter

B

booner76

Anyone ever compare these to the leica and swarovski's?
thoughts before I buy one?

I find that birdforum.net offers some good reviews on optics, better than I usually have seen on hunting forums. May be worth a search in their spotting scope forum.

You are welcome to visit my Photo Gallery here http://dougkoepsel.smugmug.com/
The-Wave-9-15-10edited_210.jpg

I have tried one. They are very good. Almost the same quality as Swarovski spotter, except the Swaro uses helix focuser knob. You may want to research the zen-ray 20-60x82 ZEN ED2 spotting scope. I suspect they are the same spotter as Vortex Razor as many people report that their eyepieces are completely interchangeable. I got my ED2 spotter for around $1000 after a $200 coupon I found via google search

I have the Razor HD and love it! I have compared it to the swaro, Gold ring, lieca, and meopta spotters and the swaro is the only competition. the selling point for me was the warranty and the camera attachment setup they offer. i use it a lot! its super simple and fast to use and i take amazing pics and video with it.

Thanks boy's, I received my old vortex rep's spotter last night and posted about it, the thing is awesome.

Question for muleymaster, does the focus knob on yours seem a little sticky?, the one I am useing is, and it drives me crazy!
Just wondering if they are all like that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom