Vortex Razor Binos

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Ok, I just bought some and am excited to get them at the door and try them out. I really don't plan on having to carry spotting scope and I saw the Vortex doublers. Anyone try these yet ? I will carry a tripod for the binos and I also shoot with my tripod as a gun rest so am curious abot these doublers.

Hunting is our heritage.

DeerMadness i bought a set of vortex Vipers last fall and have used them weekly since. I love mine and everyone i let look through them since i am kind of a pioneer with them in my area says "wow those are crisp and clear". I think you will be impressed, and if they break send them back and get them fixed for free as their warantee is great! Find the horn Goose!

DeerMadness, let us know how these work out for you. I am interested in getting a bigger set of glass to compliment my pocket Liecas and the Vortex might just fit the bill.

I compared them to my Nikon Fieldmasters. They are way better! I am impressed and excited to hunt with them. I live by fields and they show a lot of miles in my view. Good at dusk too!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom