Vortex or Nikon binos

V

VanSlyke

I have been looking at the Nikon Monark X and the Vortex Viper HD. Before I spend the money I thought I'd ask you guys. Any pros or cons on these two binos?
THX

Vortex warrranty is way better and i would say the optic is better too. The Diamondback is better than the monarch in my opinion.

I cannot speak for the quality of ether because I do not have ether to make comments about. I do have a Nikon Buckmaster rifle scope that I have had to send in three times for repairs. Each time I sent it in they (Nikon) said that they took care of the problem and had it back in my hands in two weeks. Each time I got it back the scope still had the original problem. On the third time sending it in I told them to ether fix the problem or send me a new scope. Two weeks later I got a new scope. Nikon stood behind their warranty but I had to get nasty with them to get it done. I have not heard of anyone that has had any problems with Vortex and their warranty. On warranty alone I would go with Vortex.

400bull

got to weigh your options. For me Vortex was the best. I abuse my gear a lot due to the type of hunting i do. Then there is the warranty that cant be beat. Ive been nothing but happy

Just bought the vortex diamond backs and used them glassing for hours on WY moose hunt and couldn't be happier.paid 221.00 at cabelas and used a 25.00 off with all my saved up points

I am curious as to all of the bad press regarding the Nikon Monarch X binos. They are lightweight, rubber coated for a good solid grip in wet weather, fogproof, shockproof, 10.5x45, and have dialectric coated prisms which capture very pure color images throughtout the multi-coated lens. Not many folks come out and say why Nikon Monarach Xs are not comparable to the Vortex. So my question is, What specific examples can you provide supporting Vortex over Nikon? Warranty does not really count as most campanies, if not all, will usually stand behind their products...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom