Vortex optics

H

hookncook

I am looking into the Vortex Skyline and the 10x42 or 12x42 Vipers. Does anyone have any input into either of these? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Dad had the 10x42 razors. I thought they were excellent glass. Warranty is excellent. I don't know that you will necessarily find a lot better in the price range. Although, I got 10x43 minox HG's that I like better. I can't see any difference in optical quality and they are a lot lighter and smaller. Vortex warranty is better.

Good luck.

You can do a search on the topic here in the optics forum and find a ton of information that has been said/reviewed on here already. I have the 10X42's Razors and love them. I also have a skyline ED and love it. For the money a great value.

CS

www.VIPoptics.com

"When You Deserve The Very Best"

The ED makes it's money the first or last 30 minutes of light at 40-60 power, much sharper and crisper. I like the regular glass, but the ED glass is awesome.

CS

www.VIPoptics.com

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-08 AT 07:29PM (MST)[p]This last Az desert sheep season i looked through a pair of 12x42's and thought I was looking through swaro's about two weeks later Madglasser told me they were Vortex I thought he was messing with me.I never paid any attention to what make they were.I was amazed and still am amazed with the quality.

Cowslayer,

I just purchased a 20-60x60 Nomad Spotter.

Haven't had time to put it on the tripod yet,
but sure like the looks of it.

You unleashed the Muzz on anything lately ??

Lar

lar,

Here is the last thing that I unleashed the muzzlegun on.

ColoradoMuzzBuck008.jpg

I have the omega in the shop and hopefully will get it fixed. I have had the problem with the breach plug getting ultra stuck even when I clean and lube the heck out of it.

I hope you enjoy the Nomad.

Just got word that Vortex will have some cool new products out this year and can't wait to see them. I hear they will have a new rifle scope with a Balistic Drop Compensator Reticle out for the shot show. I will let you know what I think when it hits the stores.

CS

www.VIPoptics.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom