vortex optics warranty

HNTNFSH

Does any one know who long it takes vortex to ship your optics back on warranty? And do they usually fix or do they just replace damaged optics? Anybody here warrantied their vortex binocs before ?

sent them in twice took about a week maybe week and half for whole process. once they replaced my binos because they were irrepairable the other time they fixed what was wrong. no hassles any of the times and did great job . my buddy and step dad both sent theres in once, 1 was replaced other was repaired.
easy process just put a note of whats wrong and ship them off.
its so easy and hassle free

so whats wrong with yourS?

the left eyepiece where it screws in and out is bent and its loose around where the eyepiece mounts.they also fog on the inside of the glass i assume its because the reticle is bent and doesnt seal tight i love them for the price and when i talked with vortex customer they seemed no nosense i was just wondering how others have faired with vortex

I just sent My vortex Skyline in because the part that attaches to the tripod was stripped and there was some minor scratches they sent back a brand new skyline!

wow i just sent my skyline in as well for the same reason. my tripod screw hole stripped out.hmm hope it doesnt continue to be a prob. also had some black spots all over inside on the lenses. like somethin got inthere and stuck to the lens.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-11 AT 10:10PM (MST)[p]The new screw in piece that they attached to the skyline looks like it is different, and more reinforced then the old one that might of been a problem...

Had a Vortex Skyline ED 3 years ago, same problem. The second day I owned it the screw on the bottom stripped out.

got my binocs back today only took 2 weeks didnt get a new pair but they sure did a great job repairing them they almost look brand new and they are as clear as the day i bought them. vortex optics are awesome and their customer service and warranty are even better thanks vortex i will not hesitate to purchase any of their products a top notch company with great optics cant beat them for the price. truly satisfied customer that will be buying again

I got my spotting scope back yesterday. It took 16 days and was no charge. They replaced the eyepiece and cleaned up the scope. It looks almost new.

Great customer service.

Grizzly

Just got mine back. Two weeks from the time they got it. So over 3 weeks total counting shipping both ways.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom