Vortex Optics - AWESOME service!

A

apollosmith

A few weeks back I opened my truck door and my new Vortex Skyline rolled out and hit the concrete right on the eyepiece. I almost cried. The entire eyepiece detached from the body.

Thinking I'd either be buying a new spotter or spending nearly as much to get it fixed, I called up Vortex and they let me know of their unconditional guarantee. Just send it in and they'll fix it and send it back at no cost. Wow!

I now have my scope back in less than 2 weeks. It was VERY WELL packaged in plastic wrap in the canvas case in bubble wrap in the original box in another box filled with packing peanuts. It's an entirely new body (this one seems to have a more rugged design) if not an entirely new spotter. I didn't send an eyepiece cover, but got one back.

It's not common to get such service and I thought I'd give them props for treating this new lifelong customer right.

I had a similar experience with their customer service also not their fault and completely mine. They took care of mine within a week.

+1 on Vortex's customer service. I noticed that my skyline spotter had some sort of fiber that had worked its way into the eyepiece and was visible whenever I looked through the scope. I sent the scope in, they replaced the entire eyepiece and had it back to me within about a week and a half.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom