Vortex & Kent?s Sports in Ogden!!!

ForkWest

Very Active Member
I brought this up in another post. After hearing all the good things being said about Vortex glass, I headed down to the closest vendor, Kents Sports in Ogden. I looked through the Swarovski and Vortex 80mm scopes side by side. While there was a difference, it was slight, and let me repeat very slight. I was sold! Jeff Spencer down at Kent's spent 45 minutes with me that afternoon. The knowledge and customer service at the good-old mom and pop shops cannot be beat! While the in-store inventory of the small shops may not be what Cabela?s can carry, a quick call to the vendor rep and my scope was on its way. A few short days later and I'm scoping the goats on Willard peak with crystal clarity as I type this. Couldn?t be happier, the scope, the service, and WOW the price! Just wanted to make those two points - Vortex makes a great product, and support your local shops! Kent's will see me back in there very soon!

Haven't heard a bad thing yet about Vortex optics, except from those who refuse to believe that you can get nearly the same quality from a glass that cost half or less of what theirs did, LOL. Scott

Yes they have quite a line of rifle scopes from what I see in the catalog. I paid 20% of what the comparable swaro runs.

Has anyone compared the 10x42 RAZOR to the MINOX 10x43 HG Binos? Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kim
BS Hunting Club Co-founder

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom